Planning Commission Public Meeting related to the Town Park Restroom Project
Tuesday, April 11, 2023 at 7 pm
The Corte Madera Planning Commission will hold a public meeting on Tuesday, April 11, 2023 to review information, receive public comments, and consider a Town Project initiated by the Parks and Recreation Department to construct a new restroom facility in Town Park at the north end of the Community Center parking lot off Eastman Avenue. The Planning Commission will forward a recommendation on the project to the Town Council.
The proposed facility is centrally located to serve users of the basketball court, softball diamond, dog park, and parking lot. An outline of the facility has been marked at the park to show the proposed location and dimensions of the restroom facility. The restroom facility includes a covered entry featuring a wood and steel truss. The style of the gable roof will blend in with the community center roof and promote good light and airflow through the facility. The building’s exterior includes Hardie horizontal lap siding, ledge stone wainscot, a tiled alcove, and a standing seam metal roof.
How to attend, participate, and provide comment at the Planning Commission Meeting:
· Date: Tuesday, April 11, 2023
· Time: 7:00 pm
· Place: Interim Town Hall Council Chambers, 240 Tamal Vista Blvd., Suite 108
· For information on how to attend or remotely access the meeting, please visit https://www.townofcortemadera.org/908/Access-Public-Meetings
Additional information on the project, including a site plan and rendering of the front elevation, is available on the project webpage (https://www.townofcortemadera.org/1110/Town-Park-Restroom-Project). The staff report will be available for review on Friday, April 7, 2023 and will be posted to the project webpage.
If you have any questions about this meeting or the Town Park restroom project, please contact the following individuals:
- Phil Boyle, Senior Planner at firstname.lastname@example.org or 707-775-9806
- R.J. Suokko, Director of Public Works at email@example.com or 415-927-5118
- Tim Barry, Acting Parks and Recreation Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-927-5071