The 2022 Sewer Rehabilitation Project is upon us and the Town's contractor began mobilization on July 21, 2022. During the first phase of the project, our contractor installed the new Lakeside Pump Station Force Main extension on Tamalpais Drive, from Sausalito Street to Lakeside Drive.
As the project progresses, our contractor will continue working on additional phases of the 2022 Sewer Rehabilitation Project with work on Meadowsweet Drive, Casa Buena Drive, and Alta Terrace
The following is a tentative construction schedule:
- July 22, 2022 - August 11, 2022 Lakeside Force Main Extension (Tamalpais Dr. from Sausalito St. to Lakeside Dr.)
- August 3, 2022 - August 30, 2022 Meadowsweet Drive Open Cut Sewer (Between Conow St. and Laurel Dr.)
- August 25, 2022 - September 30, 2022 Casa Buena Drive Pipe Bursting
- August 26, 2022 - October 6, 2022 Alta Terrace Pipe Bursting (Easement Between Chapman Dr. & Alta Terrace)
- August 26, 2022 - October 14, 2022 Meadowsweet Drive Pipe Bursting (Easement Between Manzanita Ave & Meadowsweet Dr.)
For more information on the 2022 Sewer Rehabilitation Project, including the specific locations, details and a list of Frequently Asked Questions/Answers, please visit the Town of Corte Madera/Sanitary District #2 Project Page for the 2022 Sewer Rehabilitation Project here.
For any follow-up questions regarding this work, please contact Project Manager Fernanda Stefanick at (415) 927-5792 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.