TOWN OF CORTE MADERA PLANNING COMMISSION
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
PROJECT NAME: CORTE MADERA RESIDENCE INN PROJECT
PROJECT ADDRESS: 56 MADERA BOULEVARD (APN NO. 024-031-15)
MEETING DATE: TUESDAY JANUARY 25, 2022
TIME AND PLACE: 7:00 P.M., VIDEO CONFERENCE (see below regarding how to access the meeting)
SUBJECT: PUBLIC HEARING FOR CONSIDERATION AND POSSIBLE RECOMMENDATION TO THE CORTE MADERA TOWN COUNCIL REGARDING A MITIGATED NEGATIVE DECLARATION AND APPLICATIONS BY RENESON HOTELS, INC., FOR A NEW 149-ROOM MARRIOTT HOTEL.
PROJECT CONTACT: ADAM WOLFF, DIRECTOR, PLANNING AND BUILDING DEPARTMENT email@example.com; (415) 927-5059
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Corte Madera Planning Commission will hold a Public Hearing to review information, receive public comments, and consider making a recommendation to the Corte Madera Town Council regarding adoption of an IS/MND and applications by Reneson Hotels, Inc. for:
- Initial Study / Mitigated Negative Declaration to adopt the recommendations to minimize significant impacts of the project; and
- Conditional Use Permit and Hotel FAR Bonus to allow the hotel use and the additional floor area; and
- Preliminary and Precise Plans (including Design Review and Sign Permit) to allow demolition of the existing hotel and construction of a new 149-room, approximately 118,000 sq. ft. hotel
HOW TO ATTEND, PARTICIPATE AND PROVIDE COMMENT AT THE JANUARY 25, 2022 PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING:
The meeting will be video conferenced using Zoom. To access the guidelines for viewing and participating in video conference meetings, visit https://www.townofcortemadera.org/911/Planning-Commission-Meetings
You may also submit written comments prior to the public hearing by contacting the project contact (listed above).
- If you challenge this project in court, you may be limited to raising only those issues you or someone else raised at the public hearing described in this notice, or in written correspondence delivered to the Town of Corte Madera at, or prior to, the public hearing. All written responses will become part of the public record (Government Code Section 65009(b)).
- Please note that in an effort to limit potential exposure and community spread of COVID-19, Town facilities are currently open to the public on an appointment only basis. A complete application is available electronically by contacting the project planner listed above.
- If you would like additional information about the application or if you have any question about the project or the process please contact Adam Wolff, Director, Planning and Building, firstname.lastname@example.org, 415-927-5059.
- Staff reports are usually available by 5:00 p.m. on the Friday before the meeting and may be obtained from the project contact listed above.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the Planning Division at 415-927-5064. Notification two business days (the Friday before the meeting) prior to the meeting will enable the Town to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting.
I do hereby certify that the foregoing Notice of Public Hearing was duly processed according to the California Government Code and the Corte Madera Municipal Code.
Sean Kennings, Contract Planner, Posted on or before January 14, 2022