Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E) invites customers to join them for an interactive safety town hall where they will discuss plans for reducing wildfire risks in Marin and Sonoma counties. During this town hall, customers will have an opportunity to ask questions and share feedback with the PG&E team.
We encourage you to share this invitation with anyone who would be interested in learning more about:
- PG&E’s wildfire prevention activities
- 2020 Public Safety Power Shutoff events
- Local vegetation management efforts
The event can be accessed through the link or dial-in below or through PG&E’s website, pge.com/firesafetywebinars.
PG&E Virtual Safety Town Hall
- 12:00pm – 1:30pm, Wednesday, March 3, 2021
- Click this link to join: bit.ly/2M0bB4n
- Toll-Free Attendee Dial-In: (866) 501-6088 ConferenceID: 5895103
For anyone who is not able to join a live webinar, they've made their presentations and video recordings of their past webinars available below. View past presentations.
More information about PG&E’s Community Wildfire Safety Program can be found at pge.com/wildfiresafety.