Due to the potential Public Safety Power Shutoff (PSPS), the Corte Madera Community Center, located at 498 Tamalpais Drive, will be open to serve residents as a community charging center. If there is a PSPS, you can stop by the Community Center between 12pm and 5pm on Sunday, 10/27 to charge your electronic devices. The Community Center will continue to operate as a charging center on weekdays, from 9am to 4pm, throughout the power outage.
We ask that you take note of the following:
- Please bring your own charging cable, charge plug, and/or power strip (a power strip is for anyone wishing to charge more than one device at a time since we will only allow one plug per family during periods of high demand)
- Only small devices can be charged at the Community Center. (ie: phones, tablets, laptops and small battery packs)
- There will be a limit of up to one hour of charging so that everyone has an opportunity to charge their device(s).
- Protect your identity and information by always locking your device(s)
- By using the Community Center to charge your device(s) you acknowledge that you are charging your devices at your own risk.
- The Town of Corte Madera is not responsible for any misplaced or stolen items, please do not leave items charging unattended.
The Corte Madera Community Center is located at 498 Tamalpais Drive.
Charging Center Hours:
Sunday, October 27th: noon to 5pm
Weekdays: 9am to 4pm, until power is restored.
Stop by, charge up your devices, bring games to play and enjoy some cookies!