PG&E is hosting a series of webinars to share more information about their Community Wildfire Safety Program (CWSP). These webinars will provide an opportunity for anyone who is interested in PG&E’s wildfire safety efforts to receive a presentation from PG&E leadership, ask questions and provide feedback.
Topics will include:
- Expansion of the Public Safety Power Shutoff program
- Accelerated safety inspections of electric infrastructure
- Enhanced vegetation management around power lines
- Hardening the electric system for the future by replacing equipment and installing stronger and more resilient poles and covered power lines
Below is more information about the next scheduled webinar.
Wildfire Safety Informational Webinar
Wednesday, June 26, 2019
1 to 3 p.m.
Access by clicking this link*: https://engage.vevent.com/rt/pacificgasandelectriccompany~061919
PG&E is also conducting a series of regional open houses across their service area. A schedule of open house and webinar events is available at pge.com/wildfiresafety. Please feel free reach out to PG&E directly if you have any questions or need additional information.
- Please note that for optimal viewing, it is best not to use VPN, but instead to connect directly to the Internet.
- Please disable your pop-up blockers in order to view the content in its entirety.
- This event is being streamed. It is recommended that you listen via your computer speakers. Additional options for audio listening.
- Toll-Free Attendee Dial In: 855-247-4312
- Passcode: 5181849