Help provide a more "fire-safe" community. Dispose of your brush, branches, and dead vegetation. This is also an opportunity to clear primary and secondary evacuations routes and roadways. Vegetation encroaching into the roadway or limiting visibility from driveways is more than a nuisance, it's a hazard.
For the safety of our workers, some regulations:
- Collection is for “vegetation” waste only. No lumber, appliances, trash, metal objects, batteries, hazardous waste, etc. will be accepted.
- Stumps and poison oak will not be accepted.
- Any small plant material that has been pulled out by the roots must be free of rocks and dirt or it will not be accepted.
- No wire or metal of any kind may be mixed with the yard waste.
- Proof of Corte Madera residency is required.
Chipper Weekend will be held on Saturday, June 8th and Sunday, June 9th from 8AM to 3PM at the Cove School Parking Lot, 330 Golden Hind Passage.
Click here to view and share the event flyer.