TOWN OF CORTE MADERA TOWN COUNCIL
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
|PROJECT NAME:||RESIDENCES AT PRESERVE SUBDIVISION|
|PROJECT ADDRESS: ||PARADISE DRIVE AT ROBIN DRIVE (APN NO. 038-011-21)|
|MEETING DATE:||TUESDAY APRIL 2, 2019|
|TIME AND PLACE:||6:30 P.M., CORTE MADERA TOWN HALL, 300 TAMALPAIS DRIVE|
|SUBJECT:||CONSIDERATION AND POSSIBLE ACTION REGARDING ADOPTION OF A MITIGATED NEGATIVE DECLARATION, AND APPROVAL OF A: 1) PLANNED DEVELOPMENT PRELIMINARY PLAN INCLUDING MODIFIED ZONING STANDARDS, 2) TENTATIVE MAP; 3) PRECISE PLAN; AND 4) DESIGN REVIEW; AND INTRODUCTION OF AN ORDINANCE AMENDING THE OFFICIAL ZONING MAP OF THE TOWN OF CORTE MADERA DATED MARCH, 2018 BY CHANGING THE ZONING DESIGNATION OF THE RESIDENCES AT PRESERVE PROJECT SITE AT APN 038-011-21 TO REPLACE HILLSIDE LAND CAPACITY OVERLAY ZONING WITH PLANNED DEVELOPMENT OVERLAY ZONING, TO FACILITATE THE CREATION OF A 19-LOT SUBDIVISION AND PRIVATE STREET WITH 16 SINGLE-FAMILY HOMES AND 8 ACCESSORY DWELLING UNITS, INCLUDING ASSOCIATED LANDSCAPING, TREE REMOVAL, AND SITE IMPROVEMENTS. |
ADAM WOLFF, DIRECTOR, PLANNING AND BUILDING DEPARTMENT
firstname.lastname@example.org; (415) 927-5064
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Corte Madera Town Council will hold a Public Hearing to review information, receive public comments, and consider a Mitigated Negative Declaration and applications by Aimco Robin Drive L.P. for:
- A Zoning Amendment to rezone the subject property from Hillside Land Capacity Overlay District to the Planned Development Overlay District;
- Planned Development with a Preliminary Plan, Precise Plan, Policy Statement, and Subdivision Tentative Map to subdivide the property into 19 lots and a private street for the development of 16 single-family homes and 8 accessory dwelling units, including modification of zoning standards; and
- Design Review to construct 16 structures for 16 single-family units and 8 attached accessory dwelling units, and associated site improvements.
Pursuant to the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA), an Initial Study/Mitigated Negative Declaration was prepared for the project. All public comments, and the Planning Department’s responses to public comments, are included in a revised Mitigated Negative Declaration and Staff Report.
- All interested persons are welcome to attend and to comment, in person or in writing, at the public hearing. You may also submit written comments prior to the public hearing by contacting the project contact (listed above).
- Additional information regarding the Town Council’s prior meetings, project plans, prior staff reports and presentations can be found on the Town’s Active Projects webpage for the project: http://bit.ly/AIMCO_RobinDrSubdivision and at the Town of Corte Madera Planning Department, located at 300 Tamalpais Drive, Corte Madera, California, lower level, during public hours: 8:00am – 11:30am and 1:00pm – 3:00pm Monday through Thursday.
- Town Council meetings are also streamed live and may be viewed at: www.townofcortemadera.org/623/Watch-Live-Video
- Staff reports are usually available by 5:00 p.m. on the Friday before the meeting and may be obtained from the project contact (listed above)
- If you challenge this project in court, you may be limited to raising only those issues you or someone else raised at the public hearing described in this NOTICE, or in written correspondence delivered to the Town of Corte Madera at, or prior to, the public hearing. All written responses will become part of the public record (Government Code Section 65009(b)).
I do hereby certify that the foregoing Notice of Public Hearing was duly processed according to the California Government Code and the Corte Madera Municipal Code.
Adam Wolff, Planning Director
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the Planning Division at 415-927-5064. Notification two business days (the Friday before the meeting) prior to the meeting will enable the Town to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting.