Join us at the second of two (2) Public Workshops we scheduled to discuss a Proposed Cannabis Ordinance for the Town of Corte Madera. This workshop will be held on:
- Saturday, September 15th, 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Like the first workshop, this one will also take place at Corte Madera Town Hall located at 300 Tamalpais Drive in Corte Madera. THIS WORKSHOP WILL BE LIVE-STREAMED. If you are unable to attend, you can watch everything from home by simply clicking on this link: https://www.townofcortemadera.org/623/Watch-Live-Video
This workshop will provide information for anyone interested in finding out more about regulations regarding medicinal and recreational cannabis.
We will also seek your input and comments regarding appropriate medicinal and recreational cannabis policy for Corte Madera. For example:
- Should residents be allowed to grow cannabis plants outdoors?
- Should we allow businesses that sell cannabis products to locate in Corte Madera?
- Should we allow businesses that process or test cannabis products to locate in Corte Madera?
- Should we allow businesses to deliver cannabis products in Corte Madera and/or locate in Corte Madera?
We hope you can join us for this workshop. If you have any questions please call the Town of Corte Madera Planning Department at 415-927-5067 or email Senior Planner Phil Boyle at firstname.lastname@example.org