Join us at one of the two Public Workshops we have scheduled to discuss a Proposed Cannabis Ordinance for the Town of Corte Madera. The workshops will be held on:
- Wednesday, September 12th, 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, September 15th, 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Both workshops will take place at Corte Madera Town Hall located at 300 Tamalpais Drive in Corte Madera.
These workshops will provide information for anyone interested in finding out more about regulations regarding medicinal and recreational cannabis.
We will also seek your input and comments regarding appropriate medicinal and recreational cannabis policy for Corte Madera. For example:
- Should residents be allowed to grow cannabis plants outdoors?
- Should we allow businesses that sell cannabis products to locate in Corte Madera?
- Should we allow businesses that process or test cannabis products to locate in Corte Madera?
- Should we allow businesses to deliver cannabis products in Corte Madera and/or locate in Corte Madera?
We hope you can join us for one of these workshops. Please note this workshop will be video recorded and available to individuals unable to attend (A link to the video will be added to the Cannabis Ordinance web page once it becomes available). If you have any questions regarding these workshops, please call the Town of Corte Madera Planning Department at 415-927-5067 or email Senior Planner Phil Boyle at firstname.lastname@example.org