The Town of Corte Madera is offering a FREE Chipper Weekend for Corte Madera residents.
This is an opportunity to create Defensible Space around your home and neighborhoods and overall, make our community safer. We want to be able to provide a "Fire-Safe" Community.
Chipper Weekend will be held at the Cove School on the following days and times:
- Saturday, June 27th from 8am to 4pm
- Sunday, June 28th from 9am to 3pm
For your safety and that of our workers, Face Coverings are required when dropping off material. Here are some regulations to note:
- Collection is for “GREEN” waste only. No lumber, appliances, trash, metal objects, batteries, hazardous waste, etc. will be accepted.
- Waste must be segregated by chippable versus non-chippable materials (French and Scotch broom, bamboo, vines and grasses are not chippable material).
- NO GARBAGE is allowed.
- Proof of Corte Madera residency is required. Anyone without an ID will be turned away. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Workers will be wearing face coverings and following COVID-19 Safety Protocols. Questions? Call the Town’s Resilience Coordinator at 415-924-6362
Please make sure to share the event flyer with your friends and neighbors.