GET READY TO VOTE ON JUNE 5, 2018
The Marin County Primary Election is scheduled for Tuesday, June 5, 2018 and the Marin County Elections Office would like us to share some very important information.
- May 21st is the last day to send your voter registration "paper" form through the mail.
- The Vote By Mail (VBM) ballots have also been mailed out. Again, if you believe you are registered to vote by mail and if you have not received your VBM ballot, please click here to verify that you are currently registered to vote. Remember that the last day to register to vote by mail is May 29th. The County Elections Department Office must receive your application by mail or fax. If you miss the deadline, you must apply in person at the Elections Department Office, 3501 Civic Center Drive, Suite 121, San Rafael.
- May 22nd to June 5th is Late Registration. This means you are still able to vote, but you have to register to vote online or at the Elections Office. Please note that you must also vote at the Elections Office 3501 Civic Center Drive, Suite 121, San Rafael.
- June 5th is Election Day. Your Vote By Mail ballot must be postmarked no later than Election Day.
- After you vote, you may track your ballot on MarinVotes.org and click on the VIP logo. For questions on any of the provided information, please visit the Marin Votes website or call 415-473-6456
To find answers to other Frequently Asked Questions regarding elections being held in the County of Marin, please visit the FAQ page for the Elections Department Office by clicking here.
To download the Elections Office Timelines, please click on the links below. English Timeline (PDF)
Additionally, if you wish to observe all aspects of the election process or if you are a new voter, please click here to get the details.