GET READY TO VOTE ON JUNE 5, 2018
The Marin County Primary Election is scheduled for Tuesday, June 5, 2018 and the Marin County Elections Office would like to remind you of some very important dates.
- April 26th the Voter Guide is mailed out. This Voter Guide is also known as the sample ballot.
- May 7th the Vote By Mail ballots are mailed and voting at the Elections Office begins at the Civic Center, Ste. 121
- May 21st the last day to mail your voter registration "paper" form
- May 22nd to June 5th is Late Registration. Voter Registration will be available at the Elections Office. However, you must also vote at the Elections Office Civic Center, Ste. 121
- June 5th is Election Day. Your Vote By Mail ballot must be postmarked no later than Election Day.
After you vote, you may track your ballot on MarinVotes.org and click on the VIP logo. For questions on any of the provided information, please visit the Marin Votes website or call 415-473-6456
To download the Elections Office Timelines, please click on the links below.
English Timeline (PDF)