This project consisted of an update and replacement of the existing playground structure, added site amenities, and pathway upgrades for improved accessibility.
- New play structure was added
- Added swings
- Added a sand play area with water feature
- Used rubberized surface in lieu of existing traditional sand for safety and accessibility
- Added ADA parking stall and ADA compliant curb ramp
- Added 4’ tall black chain link fencing at street front
- Replaced old drinking fountain
- Added new concrete path for improved accessibility
- Refinished existing wood picnic tables and added 4 new park benches
Project Status: Construction Complete.
Project Type: Parks & Recreation