- Town Boards, Commissions & Committees
- Climate Action Committee
Climate Action Committee
- The Town's Climate Action Committee meets on the third Wednesday of each month from 4:30 PM to 6 PM.
- Meetings will be held in person, with an option for remote participate via Zoom Videoconference/Teleconference. Click here for instructions on how to attend the meeting in person, participate remotely or submit public comment.
Agendas & Minutes
To register to receive automatic notifications of future Climate Action Committee meeting agendas and agenda packets, please visit the Notify Me section of the Town's website.
Committee Meeting Videos
View Playlist of Climate Action Committee Meeting Videos
The Climate Action Committee was formed to serve as the advisory body to the Town Council on matters related to reducing greenhouse gas emissions and implementing the Climate Action Plan.
The Climate Action Committee consists of no fewer than five (5) nor more than seven (7) members. Climate Action Committee members are selected by the Town Council, and serve 2-year terms. Please contact Phoebe Goulden, Climate Action and Adaptation Coordinator, at 628-258-0327 with any questions regarding the Committee and its activities.
Climate Action Committee Members
- David Johnson, Chair (Term expires June 30, 2024)
- Amy Rouas, Vice Chair (Term expires June 30, 2024)
- Leslie Alden, Committee Member (Term expires June 30, 2024)
- Meredith Foster, Committee Member (Term expires June 30, 2023)
- Phil Simon, Committee Member (Term expires June 30, 2023)
- Martin Wahl, Committee Member (Term expires June 30, 2024)
- VACANT, (Term expires June 30, 2023)
- Phoebe Goulden, Staff Liaison, Climate Action and Adaptation Coordinator
- Eli Beckman, Council Liaison
To email the full Climate Action Committee, click here.
- Town of Corte Madera Climate Action Plan, Adopted December 2020 (PDF)
- Town Council Staff Report from the December 15, 2020, Town Council Meeting, and Resolution No. 45/2020 Approving the 2020 Climate Action Plan
- Town Council Staff Report from the December 1, 2020, Town Council meeting, and Resolution No. 43/2020 Declaring a Climate Emergency