Elections & Voter Information
All information is current as of October 28, 2022
Upcoming Municipal Election, November 8, 2022: The next regularly scheduled General Municipal Election will be held on November 8, 2022, where the voters of the Town of Corte Madera will elect three members to the Town Council, as well as vote on a ballot measure to renew a special tax for paramedic services. Please note that the Town Council also sits as the Board of Directors for Sanitary District #2 - more information on the Sanitary District can be found here.
- Elections Update: Notice of Qualified Candidates and Ballot Measure (Measure E): Click here to view the notice that was published on August 18, 2022
- Candidate Filing Deadline Extended to 8/17/22: The application period for the November 8, 2022 Municipal Election has been extended to Wednesday, August 17th at 5pm, for non-incumbent filers only, as one or more incumbents have chosen not to file for re-election. Three (3) Council seats are up for election. View Public Notice here.
- Notice Regarding Deadlines for Filing Arguments for or Against Paramedic Tax Ballot Measure: Arguments for or against the measure may be submitted beginning Monday, August 15th. Click here to review the Public Notice. And click here to view the proposed Paramedic Tax Ordinance to be voted on, AN ORDINANCE OF THE TOWN OF CORTE MADERA IMPOSING AND EXTENDING A SPECIAL TAX FOR PARAMEDIC AND/OR EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES.
- Candidate Application: To download a Candidate Application, click here (for fillable PDF) or here (for word document). Please return completed applications to the Town Clerk at email@example.com.
- Notice of Election: To view or download the Notice of Election click here.
- Councilmember Duties and Responsibilities: To review a summary of the functions and responsibilities of members of the Town Council, click here.