Bicycle Pedestrian Advisory Committee (BPAC)
- Meetings are scheduled for 6:30pm on the 2nd Monday of odd months.
- In 2022, meetings are scheduled for the following dates:
- January 20th
- March 14th
- May 9th
- July 11th
- August 8th (Special Meeting)
- September 12th
- November 14th
How to Attend Meetings
Meetings will be held in person, with an option for remote participate via Zoom Videoconference/Teleconference. Click here for instructions on how to attend the meeting in person, participate remotely or submit public comment.
Agendas & Minutes
Most Recent Agenda | View All Agendas & Minutes
Archive of Correspondence Received After Publication of Committee Agenda
To register to receive automatic notifications of future BPAC meeting agendas and agenda packets, please visit the Notify Me section of the Town's website.
Committee Meeting VideosView Playlist of BPAC Meeting Videos
Bicycle Pedestrian Advisory Committee Members
- Robert Ravasio, Chair, Appointed by Town Council
- David Macpherson, Vice-Chair Term expires June 30, 2023
- Kirby Bartlett Term expires June 30, 2024
- Tony Garza Term expires June 30, 2023
- Cheryl Longinotti Term expires June 30, 2024
- Marc Madden Term expires June 30, 2023
- Thomas Nofziger Term expires June 30, 2024
- Staff Liaison: R.J. Suokko
Recent Presentations and Reports Provided to the Committee
August 8, 2022
- BPAC Caltrans Hwy 101 Tamalpais Drive Overcrossing Project Letter
- Matrix of Alternatives for Marin County U.S. Hwy 101 Tamalpais Drive Overcrossing Project
- Meeting Summary (The Committee was provided with a presentation on the Paradise Drive Complete Street Project)
- Meeting Video Recording
- Presentation on Project Updates (The Committee was provided with an update on the Paradise Drive sidewalk)
- Presentation on Project Updates (The Committee was provided with an update on the Paradise Drive Sidewalk Widening Project from San Clemente to Seawolf Passage and the 2020 Preventative Maintenance Project on Madera Blvd and the multi-use paths)
- Presentation on Project Updates (The Committee was provided with an update on the "Slurry Seal" project and the 2021 Pavement Rehabilitation Project)
- Presentation on Project Updates (The Committee was provided with an update on the "Slurry Seal" project and recently completed projects)
- Presentation on Project Updates (The Committee was provided with an update on the following projects: Tamal Vista Complete Streets, Madera Roundabout, Draft Sidewalk Program, Redwood Highway Multi-Use Path Tree Removal)
- Presentation on Project Updates (The Committee was provided with an update on the following projects: Redwood Hwy Multi-Use Path, Paradise Drive at Prince Royal Passage, and Corte Madera Steps, Lanes and Paths)
- Presentation on the Tamal Vista Complete Streets Improvements
- Presentation on the San Rafael Sidewalk Program
Marin-Sonoma Bike Share Survey
- The Transportation Authority of Marin (TAM) would like to receive your input to help find bike parking locations for a new bike sharing system of 300 electric bikes near SMART stations in Marin and Sonoma counties. Please participate in this short survey to help them determine where mobility hubs should be placed within our community. To take the survey, please click here.
- Video of presentation at the 9/19/2017 Corte Madera Town Council meeting
- PDF of presentation by Skidmore, Owings & Merrill regarding possible pedestrian improvements for the Tamalpais Drive overcrossing currently under study
- PDF of presentation by Dan McElhinney, Caltrans District 4 regarding possible Highway 101/Tamalpais Drive interchange improvements currently under study
- At the May 3, 2016 Town Council meeting, the Town Council approved Resolution 16/2016 adopting the 2016 Bicycle and Pedestrian Plan. It was edited to include Town Council comments on July 26, 2016.
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Plan
- At the July 19, 2016 Town Council meeting, the Town Council approved Resolution No. 25/2016 adopting the Complete Streets Policy.
- Complete Streets Policy