2021 Road Rehabilitation Project
To view the construction schedule for this project, please scroll down to the bottom of this page.
In an ongoing effort to maintain the road network in Corte Madera, Public Works will be resurfacing various roadways on the east side of Town which are listed below. Work will include installing ADA curb ramps, improving drainage and making repairs to the storm system, installing new signage, refreshing striping, and other related work.
The Sanitary District No. 2 recently completed the 2020 Sewer Rehabilitation Project which replaced sewer mains and lower laterals in Marina Village and various other streets. The Town will now be resurfacing those roads as part of the 2021 Road Rehabilitation Project.
The project will include the following roads:
- Harbor Drive
- Echo Avenue
- Yolo Street
- Edgemar Way
- Channel Drive
- Baja Court
- Pacific Queen Passage
- Flying Cloud Course
- Meadow Ridge Drive
- Ridge Court
- Paradise Drive from San Clemente Drive to Seawolf Passage
This project is part of the Town’s Capital Improvement Program which strives to rehabilitate the Sanitary District’s aging sewer infrastructure while also maintaining Town roadways.
Project Type(s): Roadway, Storm System, Pedestrian, Traffic
Construction Schedule: Construction began on September 7th, 2021. Schedule Update as of 10/12/2021:
- 10/8 to 10/15 Flying Cloud Course - Underground Storm Drain Improvements
- 10/18 to 10/22 Pacific Queen Passage - Underground Storm Drain Improvements
- 10/11 to 10/22 Marina Village - Concrete Work
- 10/25 to 11/12 Pacific Queen Passage and Flying Cloud Course - Concrete Work
- 10/25 to 10/29 Yolo St, Edgemar Way, Channel Dr, Baja Ct - Grind and Pave Roadways
- 11/15 to 11/17 Harbor Drive, Echo Drive, Pacific Queen Passage, and Flying Cloud Course - Grind and Pave Roadways
- 11/18 to 12/13 Punch List and Cleanup work
This schedule is subject to change based on weather and construction delays. The contractor will notify homeowners when work will begin on their street. If you have further questions regarding this work, please contact Chris Good at (415) 927-5794 or firstname.lastname@example.org.